- Shamrock Brooch Shamrock Brooch It is believed that the Irish shamrock brings good luck to those who wear it. This enamel brooch depicits a shamrock with Trinity knots on each leaf e... US$29.00
- Tara Shield Brooch Tara Shield Brooch This decorative brooch is modelled on the iconic Tara Brooch, one of Irelands most exquisite examples of Bronze Age craftsmanship. Diameter: 1... US$29.00
- Triskele Brooch Triskele Brooch This brooch is influenced by the triskeles found at Newgrange. Evoking the Celtic concept of the domains of material existence- earth, water, and sky,... US$49.00
- Tara Brooch Tara Brooch The Tara brooch is the most iconic of all Irish brooches and a classic example of Bronze Age craftsmanship. The simplicity of its general outline coun... US$129.00
- Harp Brooch Harp Brooch This hand crafted brooch is perfect for any collection. The Harp has long been a symbol of Ireland, perhaps the legends of its magical powers comes fr... US$55.00
- Newgrange Shawl And H... Newgrange Shawl And Hair Pin This versatile, hand crafted Newgrange shawl & hair pin features three spirals or triskele. The triskele is a Celtic symbol found on a number of I... US$59.00
- Celtic Shamrock Tara ... Celtic Shamrock Tara Brooch This emerald green brooch with shamrock detail is influenced by the strong Celtic traditions of Ancient Ireland. The Tara brooch was found in County M... US$29.00
- Round Celtic Harp Bro... Round Celtic Harp Brooch Our gold plated Round Harp Brooch has been crafted in a traditional Irish style. Inlaid with green enamel, featuring the Irish Harp symbol in gold sur... US$29.00
- Claddagh Brooch Claddagh Brooch Claddagh Brooch in a colorful finish. The Claddagh heart symbol is highlighted in red with simple Celtic designs complementing either side. The Cl... US$29.00
- Celtic Tara Brooch Celtic Tara Brooch Celtic Tara Brooch engraved with silver Celtic art designs and a multitude of native Irish green shades. The brooch is both stylish and beautiful, and... US$29.00
- Celtic Warrior Brooch Celtic Warrior Brooch Powerful Celtic tribes lived in and ruled the edge of Western Europe from the 6th Century BC to early AD. A symbol of myths and legends, the Celtic Sh... US$49.00
- Equinox Brooch Equinox Brooch Celtic jewelry has a rich heritage that links us to our ancestors and to a way of life that is gone but not forgotten. The Equinox symbol represents t... US$49.00
- Celtic Spiral Brooch Celtic Spiral Brooch This beautiful spiral brooch celebrates Ireland's rich heritage. Ancient stone carvings such as Newgrange in Co. Meath serve as powerful reminders... US$49.00
- Celtic Triskelle Broo... Celtic Triskelle Brooch The triskele or triple spiral is a Celtic symbol found on numerous stone carvings throughout Ireland, most predominantly on the stonework throughout t... US$49.00
- Tara Brooch Tara Brooch This decorative brooch is inspired by Ireland's iconic Tara brooch. The original dates back to 8th Century Ireland and is one of the most famous p... US$129.00
- Spiral of Life Brooch Spiral of Life Brooch This beautiful spiral brooch celebrates Ireland's rich heritage. Ancient stone carvings such as Newgrange in Co. Meath serve as powerful reminders... US$49.00
- Pennanular Brooch Pennanular Brooch The Pennanular brooch is an open circle brooch with a pin that is used to close cloaks and capes, these brooches date back to Celtic times as long ago... US$69.00
- Sterling Silver Marca... Sterling Silver Marcasite Shamrock Spray Brooch The word shamrock originated from the Irish word seamrog, meaning clover. Saint Patrick the patron saint of Ireland used the shamrock to explain the m... US$99.00
Featuring shamrocks, harps, Claddagh rings and Celtic motifs in their designs, Celtic brooches are commonly worn decoratively to fasten capes, cloaks, shawls and scarves, and in 1850 there was a significant revival of interest within them thanks to the discovery of the Tara Brooch, which today is one of Ireland’s most widely recognized Celtic Brooches.
Distinctive is design and form, associated with the beginning of the early medieval period, Celtic brooches are normally circular in shape, feature a long pin attached by its head to a ring and can be either enclosed or open.
Boasting an exquisite vast and varied collection of Irish shamrock jewelry including Celtic brooches and other designer Celtic jewelry pieces, why not browse Blarney Woollen Mills online Irish gift store and avail of our of our free shipping on all purchases.